Friday, October 2, 2009

Yellow Bouquets

We're doing our own bouquets. Originally, I had planned to go down to Houston's flower district on Fannin, but some friends recently mentioned that they aren't the freshest and the selection isn't what it used to be.

My sister does a lot of flower arranging however and has a place that she orders from.

Since I'll now be ordering in advance, I need to figure out our flowers. I'd been thinking about yellow for the bridesmaids and white/off-white for me, but I might mix in some yellow with mine as well.

The yellow bouquet above is just perfect though! I'd also like to mix in some green and even some succulents.

After a bit more looking, this arrangement below would be the perfect mix for me! Love the dangling accents too. (I'm sure that's the technical term).


Top images via Green Wedding Shoes. Bottom image via Style Me Pretty.