Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Nu Hotel


Alex just found this very cool, new boutique hotel in Brooklyn. It's actually the "Nu Hotel." I think it's a pretty solid option to become the hotel of choice for our wedding party.

The Brownstoner gives it a good review, and I think it's perfect given their relatively affordable prices (it *is* New York!) and a great location on Smith Street right near the intersection of Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill and Carroll Gardens. There's such great shopping and dining over there.

I also like the some of the highlights including cork floors, lead-free paint, and organic sheets. As well as a few quirky ones -- hammocks in select guest rooms and bathrooms with chalkboard walls. For those of you who follow my other blog, Dabble, you know I'm a fan of chalkboards.




1 comment:

Sohbet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.