Friday, December 12, 2008

Rosettes and flower accents of all sorts


I love the variety of flower accents I've seen on dresses. I plan to add some sort of sash with flower embellishments that I create myself to my dress*.

Something like the flower(s) on the dresses shown here.



In fact, I just read something that suggested having a few different accent pieces that you change throughout the wedding for a few different looks. That definitely helps those of us who are indecisive! I'm thinking I might go with that in terms of the birdcage veil. Wear it during the ceremony, but go with a pin or a double strand pearl headband after.

***For those of you who caught that, yes, that's right, I bought my dress! Or mom bought me my dress to be more precise. I'll be adding a lace jacket and a flower sash, but here it is in all it's glory!)

1 comment:

The Organized Crafter said...

I think accents like the super posh dress will be beautiful on the dress you bought! Do you have a pick of the jacket!!!